The SocialOS Relationship Database provides a multi-model view of social
relationships and engagement. The database is:
- Relational - it allows for querying relationships with respect to any
given user or community, or to the relationships of that user or
- Searchable - all fields within the database are indexed and queryable
by full-text search.
- Traversable - the database supports graph traversal for finding
higher-order relations and connection paths.
- Real-time - all the data in the Relation Database is is updated live
as the data flows through the SocialOS APIs and feeds.
The Relationship Database supports both pre-defined and application-specific
Advanced queries support grouping and searching relations:
- Friends and followers in common
- Friends in (or not in) a community
- People you know
- Filtering by location, industry, and interests
Updated 3 years ago